The Cash Flow Forecast report generates figures of the monthly distribution of the cash flow for each Job having a Draw Rule assigned and a Job Schedule selected. You can also include Jobs without a Job Schedule, in this case the system will apply the Virtual Schedule that was selected for the Job. Additionally, the report shows the Job Expenses per month within the reporting period.
Running a Cash Flow Report
- Open the library with reports.
- Select Cash Flow Forecast.
- Define criteria for generating the report, as follows:
|Use Job Schedules||Clear the box to exclude Job Schedule during the report generation. It is recommended to keep this option enabled.|
|Use Virtual Job Schedules||Check the box to include Jobs with the pre-selected Virtual Construction Schedule template.|
When complete, click Apply. The report is generated, as follows:
The report is divided into parts which show:
- Job Draw Forecast – draw amount forecast per month for a specific Job. The report calculates draw amounts according to the selected Draw Rule. All amounts are rounded to the lower whole dollar.
- Job Expense Forecast – budget amount forecast per month for a specific Job. The report calculates the Job cost according to the selected Draw Rule. All amounts are rounded to lower the whole dollar.
- Overhead Forecast – monthly average amount of the previous (rolling) 12-month period with overhead account postings.
The total amounts are calculated for Job Draw Forecast and Job Expense Forecast figures.
Additionally, the report includes the following information:
|Job||Job number including the Office’s number as prefix.|
|Client||Name of the Client who the Job attributes to.|
|Prior||Sum of invoiced amounts from Authorized and Paid invoices as of the first day of the current month.|
|Months||Eight columns with month including the current month. For each month and the Job you can see the following figures:
|Total||Sum of figures from the Prior and Months columns for each Job.|